Safe Transportation Research and Education Center Co-Director Offer Grembek spoke with Assemblymember David Chiu, Oakland Vice Mayor Rebecca Kaplan, Council President Pro Tempore Thao and other representatives from Bay Area community organizations on how to make our roads safer at the Roadway Safety Townhall: Equitable Solutions for Traffic Safety that discussed creating solutions that reduce speeding and preventing pedestrian fatalities and property damage on streets.
- Rebecca Kaplan, Vice Mayor, City of Oakland
- David Chiu, Assemblymember
- Sheng Thao, Council President Pro Tempore
- David Campbell, Advocacy Director, Bike East Bay
- Janice Li, Advocacy Director, SF Bike Coalition
- Offer Grembek, Co-Director, SafeTREC
- Representatives from OakDOT and the SFMTA
Register here to watch the recorded video on demand: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DBERVFvTRw-KMDDe6F9rVw?fbcli...